Body Buddies “Breaking the Stigma” Project
Body Buddies is eager to expand bigger and better this year. We are focused on organizing more health awareness campaigns in the year to come!
This includes our new project called “Breaking the Stigma” where we will showcase people suffering from different medical conditions. We want to highlight their journey – the highs and lows – for the general public to understand. We hope this raises some more awareness about the challenges of living with medical conditions.
What Will It Involve?
A short interview on zoom! We may also ask you to film a day in the life! From there we will create a short video that we will share with you before posting it to our social media!
Please fill out the below form if you’re keen!
Body Buddies is eager to expand bigger and better this year – with a greater impact worldwide. And to achieve this goal, we are looking for volunteers to help us expand our team!
Do you want to be part of something new and exciting that is transforming the world for the better?
Applications Closed – stay tuned for further opportunities!
Retail Stand Collaboration
Body Buddies’ is currently available in selected retail stores, pharmacies and medical centres. This includes notable locations such as:
- Sunshine Hospital First Response Pharmacy, Sunshine
- Austin Hospital Level 1 Gift Shop, Heidelberg
- Healthy Smiles Dental Practice, Blackburn South
- Good Health Compounding Pharmacy, Hoppers Crossing
- Western Specialist Centre, Werribee and St Albans
Body Buddies will provide the store with a large stand for the plushies and a small stand for the keychains free of cost! We provide a variety of Body Buddies toys for the retail stands and organise a competitive bulk rate for our clients.
If your business is interested in setting up a Body Buddies plushies stand, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss a partnership!
University Club Collaboration
Body Buddies has worked with several universities and clubs over the past few years. We take pride in connecting with students across Australia to spread health awareness, love and compassion to more people.
Our collaborations usually consist of:
- Raffle donations/plushie prize donations at certain events
- Sponsoring larger events/conferences: We can set up a stand and sell our plushies (we even set up a fun medical-themed carnival games for a larger conference)
- Hosting collaboration online events: This can include using our medical ambassadors to introduce people into different fields of medicine or Q&As with our Founder about life as a medical student/business owner (she is happy to be a guest speaker if you need
- Social media collaboration: Sharing our story & mission on your social media and announcing the collaboration on our own social media/website
Any other ideas you have that come to mind! We are truly open to a unique collaboration with your society in a way that benefits us both. We would be more than happy to brainstorm some unique collaboration ideas you may have including starting a new series (e.g. day in the life of medical students series or more)
If you’re interested, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org!